Welcome! Thank you for your interest in becoming an intern with Future Park Leaders.
- Prior to starting your application, you will need to create a free Submittable account. Here is a quick guide on how to get started: https://submittable.help/submitters/making-new-submissions/how-do-i-submit
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly.
Please make sure that you meet the eligibility requirements below before starting your application:
Ends on January 24, 2020
Only U.S. citizens and U.S. nationals are eligible for FPL internship positions.
Eligible applicants must be graduate or upper-level undergraduates students. Applicants are eligible under any of the following circumstances:
- Applicant has reached junior level status in a degree-seeking undergraduate program by January 24, 2020.
- Applicant is enrolled in a degree-seeking graduate program for the duration of the internship project (may not graduate earlier than the last day of the project).
- Applicant is not currently enrolled but plans to attend graduate school beginning Fall 2020*.
*If you are applying to graduate school for the Fall 2020 semester, you will be required to provide proof of application in the form of a confirmation from the institution to which your application was submitted. In the event that you are selected for an internship, proof of enrollment into a graduate program will be required before the internship is awarded.
Visit the 2020 available internships projects at futureparkleaders.org. Please make sure you have read the project descriptions thoroughly to ensure you meet the qualifications of the project to which you are applying.
Applications will be accepted from December 2, 2019 through January 24th, 2020. To ensure that your application will be completed on time, please make sure that your references submit their letters before the deadline. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.